Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week 156: In Awesome Space - Your Lost NBC LNWW

Weekly Video Review (Part 1)


Sunday, September 8, 2013 

* Microsoft Surface rehearsal

* 4pm Neon Venus audition for another improv team.

* Power Struggle performs with Me, Kyriaki and Trent.

Monday, September 9, 2013

* Brought some new Nikes for a of couple auditions tomorrow. Paid $40.00. Grrrrr

* Feature Film audition (Agent Sent)

* Microsoft Surface shoot 5pm

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

These are the Nikes I bought yesterday. I didn't really even need them for the auditions today. I was so close to returning them knowing how much I need the money. I decided to keep them. I'm sure they'll come in handy soon.
* Reebok audition (Agent Sent). This is the audition where the casting director Jordan showed me mad love. 

* Shooting with Street Wizard Mix Tape veteran Grayson "Professor" Boucher.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

* Organizing season 2 footage

* The Improv Space

Thursday, September 12, 2013

* Gave my friend from high school a birthday call.

* Q3 Pre-Festival mixer

The Quarterly Wrap Festival's Q3 Pre-Festival mixer at Busby's East.
* Audition with Epic Sam (Rescheduled audition from last week).

* NBC's Late Night Writers Workshop informed the public about their 1st quarter finalist. I wasn't accepted. I'm sensing its for good reason.

Friday, September 13, 2013

* New digital convertor box arrived. Thanks Landlord Barbara. Thanks David.

* Comedy pilot audition.

* Great email came in from the Epic Sam audition yesterday. Its the best email I've received in reference to an audition ever.

* Finally started production of Quest Coach at Kevin Boot's house. 

Saturday, September 14, 2013

* Audition/workshop with What's Poppin with Big Willie G. It was the best audition format experience. I stayed for two one hour sessions.

Final Thoughts (Video Review Part 2)


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign