Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Week 101: Under the Weather but I Won't Complain

Weekly Video Review 


Theme song of the weekend 


Sunday, August 19, 2012

* Former Lifebook classmate Francis put me on to an sketch comedy audition with www.brevityTV.com today.

Video (1) Here: Walk On By


Motown Maurice & Cielle. I met her a Thursday
 night event during Week 99
Monday, August 20, 2012

Free Monday Night Improv at the next stage. 
Kyriaki Rossi, LeVance Tarver, Motown Maurice, Willie Brown & Qishanda La'ree at In n Out Burger after Monday Night Improv. 
Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Read Post: Industry Minds Workshop Series


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I had an audition for some type of new Courtroom Drama show with  Qishanda La'ree (In the Monday Photo above). We made up a story about being roommates and her dog eating my electrical cords. We didn't hear back two days later as stated so its an obvious no go. Afterwards, we went to Chipotle. It was my first time. Qishanda's not in a photo with me because she said I take too many photos. I was ridiculed for almost everything I said to that girl this day. 
Level one Monkey Butler Improv class. 
Post Read:Mid Week Update: Part 1 & 2 - Plus a Cage Match


Thursday, August 23, 2012

Read Post: Let hear it for another "Nerd" audition


Friday, August 24, 2012

Last class out of a 8 week UCB level 101 program. Not in Order: Motown  Maurice Michael Plell, Ben Norris, Ariana Madix, Michelle Kolb, Sofia Mattsson, Zed Rick, Allison Sanchez, Samantha Fox and Tina Atlee.
UCB Instructor: Tricia McAlpin 

UCB Instructor: Tricia McAlpin

* During class I received an official invite to return to the show Excused for its second season. This will be my 3rd time on the show.

Video (2) Here:


Video (3) Here: I make women sick!


* Production get together at Kevin Boots house.

This was the first time I showed a group of people outside of my team my latest late night pilot. The response was received well. A few said the would of liked to have seen me interview guests. Which is understandable but my pilot is a pitch pilot. My initial  plans had interviews but budgets didn't allow it. 
Motown Maurice, Kevin Boot, Antonio Ramirez and others...
Kevin Related: 

Life in LA - The Decision - Day 2

Soul Man Screening at First AME Church of Los Angeles 


Saturday, August 25, 2012 

Read Post: Grand Finale UCB Graduation Showcase

I celebrated my graduation by checking out ParaNorman. It was a cool movie with subtle anti-bulling undertones. 
Video (4) Here:


Final Thoughts

I refuse to say I was sick this week. I was under the weather.


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign