Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week 72: And the Journey Continues...





Sunday, January 29, 2012


Read Post: Still the same ain't too much changed

Read Post: The Notice Network - Red Carpet Networking


Monday, January 30, 2012


* Received a call today for an audition for Toyota Video Role name: Intern Role. By Wednesday I canceled. Total distance to get there by public transportation was 3 hours. It wasn't worth it. In the end, I'm glad I canceled because my agent ended up getting me a better audition for Thursday.

Attended free improv class today. 

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

* Extra work notice for a Chris Brown music video came in. This time I thought it was wise to get a hair trim. I sure didn't need the hair trim at all.

At Capsule Barbershop with Chris cutting my hair.  
Read Post: Hidden In Living Color Chapter Revealed

Wednesday,  February 1, 2012

Read Post: Hush Hush Chris Brown Shoot - Starring Horse Head


Thursday, February 2, 2012

* Auditioned for a CarFAX commercial at Skirts on La Brea today. The notice came in yesterday from my agent.

Read Post: Mid Week Update: Factor in the Damn


Friday, February 3, 2012 


Read Post: Dysfunctional Friends Directed by Corey Grant


Read Post: Black History in the Making by Breanna Rittman




Saturday, February 4, 2012 


Read Post: Saturday's Adventures 




As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign